Monday, September 22, 2014

getting back out there.

I have work in 2 shows opening this week so, yay. I have actually been very bad at applying for shows and all that stuff for the last year and now that I am back in the studio and quite frankly feel like my head is above water on a personal level again I have started that fun process of applying, writing proposals updating stuff, fun, fun, fun.
It feels great to be doing it again. I kind of did not even care if I got into things I just wanted to reconnect to my habit of applying and trying but now that I am indeed getting in I am so delighted to have my work back out there.



Material Matters
National Juried Fiber Art Exhibit @ Union Street Gallery
Juried by Joan Livingstone
September 24-October 25, 2014
Reception Friday September 26th, 6-9pm



So here is the first one for you midwesterner's a great sounding group show in Chicago at the Union Street Gallery.  The card looks interesting it is a great roster of names and the space looks beautiful so seems like a win, win, win!


I wish I could be there at the opening but alas cannot so if you go take some pics and let me know how it is.



No comments: