Wednesday, April 20, 2011

happy birthday...

I can hardly believe that just one year ago you were born.
Your job in life is not to:

Make me happier,
Fulfill me more,
Remind me of who I am,
Remind me of who I want to be.

But you do all these things.
I am a better person with you in my life.
I am beyond excited to see you grow into the man that you will become.
I am honored to be your mama.

Happy Birthday baby!


Monica said...

happy birthday cute guy...

(I have three of those, it only gets better)

Liz Noonan said...

well said! And very true! I have 3 as well and yep, I never did believe that it could get better but it does w/each birthday that goes by. Happy Bday to your little guy!

Joetta M. said...

i do believe it could get better as I feel like i love him more each and everyday. thanks for his happy wishes it was a great one.