Friday, January 25, 2008

Vote for me...


Please.  So I am a "finalist" in an online show, Relics and Remembrances, and the 3 people with the most votes get to participate in a 3 woman show in NYC for women's history month.  The show and finalist info can be found at Reflect-Arts.  I would love your vote as it would be awesome to be in the show and represent women.   The above image, On the Edge,  is the one that I submitted, you may recognize it as it also got into a show at Woman Made Gallery, which I already posted about. 
As usual you always have one image that does really well, strange.
To vote you just send an email to  vote@reflect-arts.com with my name Joetta Maue in the subject line.  I appreciate your vote.

I figured I would share the above image so you had something new to look at. Not the best photo... but a piece I finished last month. Embroidery inspired by a photograph. I am working on one similar from the photograph at the top.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

this is really beautiful! I cannot wait to see more.

Liz

Joetta M. said...

thanks lady.