Thursday, July 3, 2008

namaste...


I have been a long time practitioner, I did it even before it was cool, and a 9 year teacher of yoga...I took my first yoga class at 15 and started teaching at 21.
and sometimes this ability to breathe and look inside is the glue that keeps me together...

I have been struggling to find my relationship to yoga in the last few years, loving and needing the practice but ever since I left my first community not finding my place and my commitment...
As a teacher loving to teach but always struggling with finding the space to teach the way I teach best...

Maybe I should open my own space, maybe I should just teach privates, maybe. maybe, maybe...

But after a 3 year semi-hiatus, as in I have not been able to be as committed to teaching or practicing because of the pressures of graduate school... I feel a renewed passion, love, and respect for this long time companion an am grateful for the time I had to find this again...

Now, I just really hope I can get to the mat everyday as I know this will guide me to my future as it always has in the past... looking inward, breathing in and then breathing out... really that is the only knowledge we need to create a happy and good life.

So lets breathe.

No comments: