Thursday, July 3, 2008

the water and LB...


So my last homage to LB for a while...The week has been nice to look at and review some of the things I love about her...

These images are from a hand-made book she made, the 2 above are my favorite.


anyone who is inspired by water is a friend of mine...


a favorite part of mine is the button hole binding...


and the imperfect sewing and hems...


The first time I saw this was when I was first considering really beginning to use fabric as a medium... and this book taught me that fabric can be a true medium of art and has more expression, memory, and meaning inherent in it then any other tool.

I hope they have some of this work here.

So enjoy this and look forward to more at some point in the future as I am sure that I will not be able to contain my LB love for too long...

No comments: