Friday, April 9, 2010

home sweet home opening.

Opening Tomorrow night is my solo show, Home Sweet Home, at the Corridor Gallery, Project Space in Brooklyn.

Home Sweet Home
a multi-media exhibition by Joetta Maue
curated by Nina Ziefvert

April 11-May 22, 2010.
Opening April 11, 4-6 pm

I am quite excited to see the show installed as it has work from over the last 3 1/2 years from older video work, a range of my embroidered images, and photographs to my newest finished piece. I think it will be a unique and interesting perspective on the evolution of my work and process.

There will be a exhibition booklet made up with a great interview and an artist's talk/closing reception on May 21. I may or may not attend the opening tomorrow it all depends on if this baby decides to arrive but I will definitely be at the artists talk in May. Maybe some of you will be too.

No comments: