Tuesday, April 13, 2010

in bed...



Here are some final images of in bed..., they are not the best as the curator of my show is actually holding the piece so when I go back to the exhibit I will need to re-photograph so that I can properly get the edges in the image.
But... I am really happy with the piece, at first the paint was not really working but after adding some pink cheeks and my wedding ring the colors all started to pop forward well.

The piece went really fast so I am excited to get started on my next one, I just need to get to my studio when it is dark to transfer the images and with the combo of it staying light later and my overdue preggers body being exhausted- late night studio time has been a rarity...
But maybe today?

4 comments:

schinders said...

why dark? how do you transfer your images?

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

This turned out so great! I wish I could see it in person. I just know the details would be wonderful to see :) Are you overdue now?

Joetta M. said...

i was incredibly happy with it and excited to keep moving forward with new work. maybe someday you can see it yourself.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I hope I can!