Thursday, April 1, 2010

muzzled.

In a weird way without my camera to share images with all of you I feel a bit like my mouth is muzzled. I have had no working camera for over 5 days now, and it feels a bit like I have a missing limb. I never realized how important my daily documentations are to me, until now when I cannot do them.

Luckily, a friend let me borrow her camera, after all the babe may arrive any day now, so I will feel a little less of a ghost limb. I am glad because even though the last 2 days have not been especially long days in the studio they have been very constructive. I have made some great progress on my newest piece and as I prepare the last piece for my solo show, I am once again in love with the beauty of an old piece that will be re-installed as part of this exhibit.

So hopefully tomorrow some of that can be shared.

No comments: