Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ack, crazy, stress, studio, and tv...



I swear I have not fallen off the face of the earth I am just insane with stuff. It has been a change filled, stress filled, busy schedule filled, last month or so and I feel frustrated as many things in my life are getting neglected: my house, my body, my nutrition, my work, and this here little blog. But I am hopeful that life will come back into a rhythm soon.
Until then please be patient with this little blog here and me and my lack of attention to it.


I did get lucky enough to spend a few hours in the studio yesterday and actually work, I am looking forward to teaching at the textile arts center tomorrow, we will be embroidering "alternative materials," and Thursday morning I will be filmed and interviewed for a feature on the Bric Arts television show Neighborhood Beat. I look forward to seeing how it turns out and will end up with a link to share with all of you. So even amongst the crazy there is much good.

The top image is of my most recent work for the Sleepers series. I am trying to decide what I think about the bright red sheet... I am wondering if it should be a darker color?

I will eventually update you on all the crazyness of life at some point just not yet.

No comments: