Tuesday, November 8, 2011

live stream me.

Watch live streaming video from etsy at livestream.com


Watch the live stream demo of me yesterday at etsy. The filming is not the most ideal as they really needed a macro lens to get close enough to my hands for anyone to see what I was doing well. And they do it all in one take so I had no idea what the camera guy was doing and he had no idea what I was going to do. But it gives you a few of my tips and a basic intro to the 2 stitches that I taught.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So great to see you work! Makes me want to give it a try!

Joetta M. said...

Thanks so much. If you have not you can also see an interview and me at work at this link:

http://www.summitnews.com/programming/breckenridge/video.html?videoDate=November%202010&videoFileName=breckenridge/11_15_10tinshop&videoTitle=Tin%20Shop%20Guest%20Artist