Friday, November 4, 2011

time to balance and reassess.


Do you ever all of a sudden look at your self and your life and end up thinking ...How did I get SO out of balance? That is me right now. Of course sometime it is a good moment because at least you realize it and then it becomes a time to step back look around reassess and get balanced, at least a little bit.


Annoyingly for me it is going to be a little while to really make that happen as the next month is a challenge for me for various reasons and then oh my goodness it is holiday season. How did that sneak up so fast?


So for now I am hoping to just take some baby steps towards balance and take one task at a time. And in the meantime find inspiration and comfort in the dreamy and often out of "balance" work of Jennifer Porter aka Porterness.

2 comments:

jafabrit said...

yes, yes and YES! I feel like that right now. Somehow it helps to know that I am not the only one. Thought I would drop by and have enjoying doing a little catch up.

Joetta M. said...

so nice to know that you are not alone when life is feeling crazy so thanks for letting me know that I too am not the only one:)))