Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fiber Art Now Profile.


I am delighted to share my feature in the new magazine Fiber Art Now. We all feel the loss of FiberArts Magazine and though Fiber Art Now is very different hopefully it will fill a little bit of that void. I was delighted to be featured in their premier issue. So go over to their site and order a copy, or go to a book store near you, or if you are in NYC the Textile Arts Center will be selling them.


I so enjoyed talking to Brandylynn my feature writer. We had a wonderful conversation artist to artist in preparation for the article. And I am very happy to see gaze... getting some press. The piece sold so quickly I was never able to exhibit it so I am happy to see it get a little viewing this way.


I love reading what others write about my work it is always so interesting though I am always surprised by the quotes they choose to use... if you get the chance to read it let me know what you think.

5 comments:

daniaelle simonsen said...

this is awesome! can't wait to read it.

Katie said...

This looks amazing and I will definately check out your article! Congrats!
I nearly cried when I got the notice from FiberArts...not many mags like it-this one looks promising! Thanks for sharing. xo

Sue Reno said...

I've subscribed, so I've got the first issue in my hands. It's a good magazine with a lot of promise, that fills an important media coverage gap. I very much enjoyed your article!

Joetta M. said...

thanks to everyone, support the magazine!!

Joetta M. said...

thanks to everyone, support the magazine!!