Thursday, November 10, 2011

teach, trudge, stitch.


So the last post was actually meant to go up yesterday but I forgot to actually post it. So I have already taught and taken the train to Boston. The class I am teaching is so much fun it is the Push inspired class at the Textile Arts Center and it is an awesome group of students and since we do a different technique every week it has been super fun for me. 2 more weeks so I am excited to see what they come up with next. Next week we will work with alternative materials...fun.


I am working on the applique of this piece in the studio and was able to fit in a few hours this week before I headed out of town. Trudging along.
And I brought my house plant piece to work on. I got all the "stems" done and have moved on to the leaves now. I am really enjoying doing the piece and in the end think the collection of houseplant images will turn out beautiful.

No comments: