Thursday, December 11, 2008

awesome show.


I have always been a fan of David Hilliard as his work is- well its really lovely.
He approaches photography like a storyteller...and I love images that tell me a story and stay with me after I have left them.


So though I am sad my friend cannot come down and go to the opening with me tonight...


I still have to make it down to Chelsea and drop of my work here. So I am going to stop by and check out his unique triptychs and diptychs and have a story told to me at the gallery.
He expertly uses technique, light, and a great eye to pull you in and let you get a little lost in his world.

But first I am going to sit down wit some coffee and churn some christmas cards out... aren't they adorable?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I wish I could be there with you and get a chance to catch up. The weather is nasty here and is just going to get worse. I will be down after X-Mas and will be in touch then. For now, I will use your blog as a temporary replacement for you.