Friday, December 12, 2008

what are you working on?


I have been working away in the studio...
I recently finished the above work...
Just started the below work-


Trying something different and embroidering backwards so the final piece will actually be the back of the embroidery--- we will see but it is something I have been thinking about for awhile.



And am starting to plug away at this... I still have a very long way to go but will mostly work on this over the holiday.

So what are you working on?

2 comments:

Leslie Rogers said...

As usual I love what you are making! Thanks for your inspiration.
I'm working on crochet leaves and natural objects. A very big embroidery sits waiting to be finished... it's on the top of my to-do list for 2009.
Happy Holidays!

Joetta M. said...

I have been working on a knitted leave project forever...but something else always seems to grab my attention instead...someday.