Thursday, September 17, 2009

Frou, Frou...

my work in the window, I love seeing it draped and vertical. a nice change.

Check out the set of pictures that show my work installed at Frou Frou as part of a show curated by Camilla of Made by Milla.

my work with the work of Karen Ruane and Cathy Cullis

Frou Frou is a very cool and fun looking store that is exhibiting work as part of the Weston-Super Mare arts festival. The install looks fun and I so wish I could stop by and see all the other work from the many other talented artists in the show.

my work with Karen Ruane

Artists include:

See the entire set of all the work here.

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Aw thanks for this Joetta- i'm glad you like how we installed things. It was really interesting to see how it all came together, the merging of art and clothing, shop and gallery...I think Rebecca is really pleased with how things have gone so far, she said she is getting people in every day to look at the art. No sales so far, but it's getting a lot of attention. Thanks again for being part of the show.

Kirsty Hall said...

Your work looks really exciting - I'm planning to go over and visit Camilla in the next week or two, so I can see it.

Joetta M. said...

Milla- glad to hear things are going well.
Kirsty- so glad you can check it out. Let me know what you think.
:)