Monday, May 30, 2011

at the barn...

This weekend Better Arts had their annual Memorial Day celebration and they filled the art barn with work so I hung a few pieces and shared a work in process...


I dragged the above piece, 8 months, because I am feeling it is not done and think perhaps text needs to be added. I am just not sure what so I keep hoping that if I stare and it long enough it will speak to me. Still staring.


I have hung the pink piece, with my boys, straight across as it is in the picture and diagonal, so the point on the square is at the top. Still not sure which way I prefer.


I am very happy with this piece and it is mostly done. I am still thiking on if I want to fill the hair in more and add more contrast or leave it more like a sketch. What do you think?

No comments: