Friday, December 16, 2011

beautiful light.


Taking shots of the beautiful light instead of getting to work. Feeling a little tired and under motivated today. Really wanting a long bath and a little nap. (holiday party last night.) So I am trying to get inspired- especially since, like a manic person, I took on a 3rd solo show for 2012 yesterday.
What am I thinking?


Oh well. The thing as an artist is that you kind of feel like you need to take opportunities as they come because you never know where they will lead and what might come of them. So as long as it is a GOOD opportunity I have a hard time saying no. Really I just want to get my work out there and share it with my audience and hopefully get some of it to live in collectors homes. So one more reason my fingers need to be stitching....like I needed another.

No comments: