Monday, December 19, 2011

in house...


I am loving having my studio in the house already. I actually got work done over the weekend!! Whenever I was sitting and resting I would pull my frame over to work. (FYI about 30 minutes to and hour per letter what am I thinking???)
But really with a kiddo this is so much better as when T takes forever to eat lunch or take a bath or whatever, I can just go get my work and stitch while we hang out.
I am delighted by this as I really need to up my productivity to get all the work I need to get done.

As we settle in here I am excited about all the possibilities for teaching and fingers crossed some of them will turn out well for me. Also looking forward to a few coffee dates with local artists. Slowly this place will feel more and more like home.

No comments: