Monday, August 25, 2008

Excited and then more.


So I just found out about artist Andrew Bush's photographic series Vectors, all images taken at 40-60 miles per hour from his car...I think on the LA highways?


anyway... I love them: his color, his framing, his impeccable eye for the good subject.
It is amazing how timeless all the images seem, or even vintage though they are contemporary.


And then I went to his website to create this post and just got super excited because of his:
His envelopes and business card series:



and his house series:



Simply amazing & someone I need much more time to research.

2 comments:

monologue said...

Thanks for posting about Andrew's work... I loved the house series!

Martha B.

Joetta M. said...

yeah, they are just gorgeous...so much good art out there...