Friday, August 29, 2008

want a update?



So a bit of updates today.
The dentist was very nice, but told me not so great news.
The vet for the kitties was good, as in they are healthy. Yeah!!
I just finished the above piece yesterday, it is going to be part of a triptych.
I am happy with it.
Now I just need to find the other 2 linens to go with it.

Congrats to my friend Marcie Paper she got accepted into 20 x 200.
No surprise because her paintings are wonderful.


And congrats to me! My piece happily... got accepted into From Our Perspective, National Women's Art Exhibition.


And the rest of the day is me frantically cleaning for my sister in laws visit this weekend and
frantically getting happily... ready to ship.

Have a great day and weekend!

2 comments:

Mary-Laure said...

Congrats to both of you!
I love the top piece and would love t see the triptych once you're done.

Anonymous said...

Joetta that is great news!(minus the dentist ouch)