Monday, November 30, 2009

Giving thanks.


I am thankful to be home and trying, but failing, at getting back into the swing of things.
I spent all day getting caught up on neglected emails and to do's and still have a few big ones left for tomorrow.
I bought a load of fabulous supplies in Ohio and wishing I got around to using them today in the studio, my fingers are crossed for tomorrow.

I have to say I am BLOWN AWAY by the submissions for connective thread, I cannot believe the quality and diversity of the work submitted. Now comes the hard part selecting the artists. But all the work is so awesome I will be featuring every artist here on the blog. So you all get to see the amazing stuff going on out there in fiber land.
But now I have to focus on my own solo show that opens the same week. Agh!.

A sweet little mention here.
and make sure to sign up for my class if you are interested- class size is super limited and already filling up.
and read a review of the show I am in in Austin here.

No comments: