Friday, February 25, 2011

feedback.


I had a wonderful studio visit with this fabulous lady yesterday. She gave me so much constructive feedback about the directions that I am going with my work. I really appreciate it when you invite someone into your studio and their willing to be straightforward and honest with you.
I am very excited about some of the ideas she stirred up in my brain and in general feel like I am looking at things with a fresher and more open view point, which will invite in change. To me that is always a good thing for an artist.
In general I am thinking not only about construction but de-construction and how that can add a new layer to my work... either way it has made me excited to be in the studio and I thank her!

Today hopefully, I will get a little work done during a baby nap but am also hoping for some good quality baby time too.

No comments: