Wednesday, February 27, 2013


 I am so excited to finally announce a project that has been in the works for awhile now but--- I am honored, proud and a little puzzled by the fact that you can now buy my designs at anthropologie.

 
A beautiful mess dishtowel. Buy it.

Yep, anthropologie.  You can currently buy a set of "etiquette" napkins and an awesome kitchen towel that I designed and they produced. These are limited runs so get your now!!!!

Etiquette napkins here.

And there is more to come so keep your eyes and ears pealed.  If you see them in a store take a picture and send them my way. That is how big of a dork I am.

But seriously I love anthropologie as any stylish woman would and am delighted that they liked my work enough to work with me in this way, It has been am exciting and interesting journey.  

2 comments:

Philippa said...

I was very excited to read about this new venture of yours so jumped straight on line and bought myself two sets of your napkins. They are currently wending their way to furthest New Zealand and I am sure will be a talking point at many future dinner parties. Thanks so much for all. The inspiration your blog offers.

Joetta M. said...

So wonderful!! and thank you for your oh so kind words:)