Thursday, February 7, 2013

minutes.


One of those days where the minutes disappear. So many wonderful and good things happening in my artist life but so few minutes to get it all done.  Always with a laundry list of things to get to.

Today...working on a commission long overdue, getting caught up on curatorial related emails from cards to installation ideas, arranging an artist talk, sending images for exhibition consideration, emails relating to an upcoming article I am writing, and an artist I would love to see written about, images and info for upcoming classes to be taught, recommendation letter to be signed and mailed and sudden palate changes for some work.  Oh I need a vacation from life just to get all my work done, ha.

But at the same time I am so full of gratitude towards all the wonderful things and relationships with creative folks that I have.

No comments: