Tuesday, February 26, 2013

so much stuff



So many wonderful things to share and no time or energy to do it. No energy because I have a f-ing fierce cold. No time - well that is obvious. Firstly the installation is going amazing. I got almost all of it done on Saturday and am heading back today to finesse some things and finish up the last 2 pieces, hang labels, place pedestals... etc. But the show looks AWESOME.






The catalogues came in yesterday and looks totally awesome so make sure to buy one for yourself!!


And... I sold a major piece of my work, you can buy some work of mine at anthropologie, I cut 10 inches off my hair and I taught an awesome workshop last week where I made this cool applique as a sample that I am kind of obsessed with.



 But more on all that tomorrow when the installation is totally over and my head is hopefully full of WAY less snot.

No comments: