Tuesday, February 12, 2013

mess mode


 My studio is in total mess mode right now. I have an extra day in the studio this week and am SO happy maybe just a little bit of my life can get caught up.  Or most likely I will spend the day throwing myself in all there is to do for down to sleep or working on an overdue project.


This is a pile of all the work that has been returned to me that needs properly put away but I need to actually re-organize and re-pack most of it so it can go right back out. The rotating display/pile of work in my studio. Not what I really want to be doing on my precious studio days but also part of the process. The good thing is it means my work is getting out there. 

Where to you ask?  A designer show in Manhattan an exciting exhibit at Dowd Gallery, SUNY Cortland where I will be doing an artist talk in April.  Also on the burner another awesome article for the SDA journal and someday, someday an updated website.  I also have lots of cool classes coming up so keep your eyes on that. I will get them all posted up very soon. Who knows maybe today.


On another note we got hit with a blizzard, Lots of winter boot wearing.

back to work.

2 comments:

jeanne hewell-chambers said...

mess mode - ha. seems a necessary part in the continuum of productive creativity.

Joetta M. said...

indeed it does.