Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Needle.


Please head over to the premier issue of Needle Magazine, put out by the very awesome folks at Hand Embroidery Network. It seems like it will become an incredible resource for us needle loving artists. You will see thoughtful articles, familiar faces, reviews, and much more.



I am delighted to have a 4 page feature spread in the November/December issue. It turned out really beautiful. They edited and paired images of my work very nicely. It is mostly just images of my work with a few details and quotes. I always find it so interesting what quotes editors choose to use. I never cease to be surprised. Let me know what you think.

I have not had time to read much else of the mag. but cannot wait until I do. Today I am actually getting some desperately needed embroidery time on my bed piece done. So not sure if I will get it done in time but my fingers and crossed and busy stitching.

3 comments:

Josephine said...

congratulations on the feature!

onesilentwinter said...

how fantastic! oh joetta your creations are just beautiful and the magazine i wonderful!

Joetta M. said...

i was really happy wit how it looked:) thanks for your kind support:) much appreciated.