Thursday, October 28, 2010

getting ready to hit the road.



Agh, crazy getting ready for going out of town. I have not been able to make a thing as my mind is racing 20 miles a minute. So weird to prepare to go out of town so long. So sad that I will not see my kitties for over a month. So exciting that I have a month of NO teaching. So immensely wonderful to think about how much work I will get done while I am there.

This is where we will be, I will take much better picture when I get there, it is the Tin Shop in Breckenridge, Co. The way the residency is set up is that there is a studio on the storefront level of the building, located in the towns arts district and a small apartment on the 2nd level. You spend time in the studio and make you work having open hours for 4 hours 4 days a week.
I will also have a public reception on November 11 from 4-7 pm and a super cool workshop on November 17 for those of you in Colorado that want to say hello.

We leave tomorrow so posting will be light or non-existent until Tuesday of next week.
Wish us an easy and safe drive.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Have a safe drive with your family.