Monday, April 28, 2008

under the covers


I truly had no idea that writing this thesis paper would be so hard.
My approach to my work and life is so non linear and to try to explain that in a linear way has proven to be an incredible challenge for me.
And honestly I am not dealing with it so well.
Essentially I am being humbled to my knees.
And all I really want to do is crawl under the covers and cry.
Bu that will only delay the inevitable and so I am again re-writing the entire g!d d!mn thing.
so I post this thought...please bare with me as things get a little funny here.
I promise I will be back to a form of sanity at some point.
Right?

3 comments:

Mrs.French said...

Oh I remember my thesis well...not well! Awful!!! I kind of get nauseous thinking of it now. I guess what I am trying to say is that I totally get where you are coming from. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

"The sea's only gifts are harsh blows, and occasionally the chance to feel strong. Now I don't know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here. And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once. To find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions. Facing the blind death stone alone, with nothing to help you but your hands and your own head."
-From the amazing movie 'Into The Wild'

best of luck jo, just keep thinking of the light at the end of the tunnel.... i hear they have sweets and strong drinks waiting for you....

Joetta M. said...

Thanks so much for the empathy and support.

Sasha- the quote, and you, put a tear in my eye and a wamrth in my heart...thankyou.