Monday, February 28, 2011

install day...

I am heading into the city today to install some work at my friends super fabulous salon for a month long installation of my work. She is hosting a special NYC event in celebration of International Woman's Day and thought my work would be perfect for the walls. I will take picture of the install to share but am mostly planning on installing my smaller text based works.

Instead of having a separate opening, I am just celebrating with the event next Tuesday:

Fringe Salon and NextAid have partnered up to launch

Beauty and The Beats and to Celebrate International Women's Day!
Come out and Join the stylists of Fringe Salon for a night of dancing and fun in support of global good causes!

...
...Book an appointment between 6pm and 8pm - Stylists will be donating 100% of the proceeds from haircuts, styling, and Fringe's infamous bang-trims to NextAid in support of its programs in Africa.

After Party from 10pm at Fringe Salon
-

No comments: