Tuesday, January 21, 2014

hand off eyeballs out

I am sewing my hands off--- not really but seriously non stop stitching. I am going to be so down to the wire on this main piece for my show next month. Ack. I do now fully know that I can get it done but I am seriously stitching any moment that I am sitting still. I sat in my studio and worked ALL day and made wonderful progress. But dammit I better love this piece by the time I done.

The last time I did this...sew until the very last minute was a huge breakthrough in my work and my studio practice so here is to hoping this piece is just as beautiful and turns out just as well.

 I am getting worried about getting all the other pieces for the show in place, tick tock tick tock I lost almost the entire last weekend to a nasty virus. So here is to hoping the next week goes smoothly and success if found.

And then I am going to let myself sit down and do a puzzle and read a book since I have been sewing until my eyeballs fall out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing the end product of all this hard work!

Joetta M. said...

me too, opening on Thursday:)