Monday, May 5, 2014

nyc takin my time.

 

sorry my life has been oh so busy and frenetic. Last week I went to nyc to teach the first part of my NYU workshop and this week I go back for the critique. So my weeks have been so full trying to fit in my work schedule, studio, mama hood.

To top it off it is the end of the semester and I am so behind grading my students work. it was T's birthday, oh my god he is four, my parents were in town and work has been CRAZY. 

So forgive me, forgive me... once NY is done and grades are turned in I will be back.
I can tease you with some images from the biennial... it was ok.


I did see the Elinor Carucci show and was so glad to as the work was wonderful in person and the prints make up for any reservations I originally had  with the work.

This week I am going to go to ai wei wei at the Brooklyn Museum and Ghada Amer in Chelsea. Woo-hoo.

No comments: