Thursday, July 8, 2010

story time...

I am going to tell a little story through the very sweet embroidery work of Laura Hartrich...

My brain cannot think it is so tired & overwhelmed.


I sort of wish I was a turtle and could just crawl inside my shell...


or just be able to take a very long deep sleep.


Sometimes, I just feel like a robot trudging along, buried in bills and desires.


This is the type of moment that I wish I was like a bird and could just fly up, up and away into the sweet...

with the...


in my hair and on my skin, so free and happy to simply...


But I am no bird and I cannot fly away so perhaps I just need to take a moment for a deep breathe and feel the wind in my hair a good old fashioned normal way...

Of course I would have to get my gosh darn lock to work in order to do this.

Oh well. The deep breathe helped anyway.

No comments: