Tuesday, July 13, 2010

stuff, stuff, and more stuff...


hey ya'll, I finally got some new work up at my etsy shop- so please visit and see the new stuff and more to come very soon...

also a big thanks to a mention here and...

Did you know that the Textile Arts Center has started a blog and it is AWESOME... and in promoting the class that I am teaching there they featured me along with some of our other favorite artists that work autobiographically. Read the feature here.

and don't forget about my call for work for the September exhibit there.

2 comments:

k.somerville said...

Oh crap. I wish I lived in NYC because I would totally take your class at TAC! Maybe Rebecca Ringquist can lure you to Lill Street in Chicago some time????? I'm enjoying your blog. Take care.

Joetta M. said...

I wish you did too!!! Hmmm. good idea maybe I need to ask Rebecca about that I always love a good excuse to come to chi-town:)