Monday, August 24, 2009

beautifully...


I am trying to remember the "beautifully" part of this statement. The last 2 weeks have been a bit of a challenge for me. I have been exhausted and the overwhelming horrible heat has made me want to do everything but go to the studio. Though this is exactly what I need to do.

I am a person that puts a lot of pressure on myself to be constantly productive and moving forward so when I am not I can fall in a pattern of unkind thoughts.
But I am trying to acknowledge that if my body and I just need a break it is ok. It is ok to be lazy every once in awhile and just breathe and rest.
Still, I am hoping I will get a little motivation in the next week and get back on track- and I hope the weather cools down!
Today I am going to clean and straighten my studio. Always a good thing to do for studio and mind.
This is really being done in preparation for a studio visit later this week, so wish me luck with that...

Happy Monday!
and a thanks to kind over matter for selecting my work for this etsy feature and for the sweet little mention by LazyTcrochet here.

No comments: