Tuesday, June 8, 2010

out the wazoo...


So you may have noticed my next call for "cutting edge" work and it is a doozie. The amazing and new Textile Arts Center in Brooklyn has invited me to curate their very first gallery exhibition it is going to be huge. They are promoting it out the wazoo to get as many folks as possible to attend and know about there uber gorgeous space and they are having a live brass band.
We are hoping to get some installation work, performance, and maybe even some video inspired by fiber. So artists get thinking this is going to be the best one yet.

Oh, and please pass the word.
and that might be why I have been too crazy busy to post much here, hope to catch up soon. Sorry for my neglect it is crazy having a babe, curating a show, and having a solo show all at the same time. Crazy. Did I say crazy?

No comments: