Thursday, November 18, 2010

in the studio...


just a little update... a new arrangement on the wall with a recently finished text piece.

kind of on hold here, need more of a particular thread to finish the legs and need to be in my home studio to add the applique and wait for it... yes I am going to experiment with a little bit of van dyke to allude to the sheets and bedding.....hmmmm.

what is on the hoop now, I have a feeling I am going to love this piece.

and what is next... it is pretty hard to see with just the marker but... it should be a good one. I plan on doing it a bit more simply with less detail but we will see.

and that is all for today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pregnant piece is just gorgeous!

Sonya Philip said...

They're so beautiful. It's so interesting to get a different perspective, seeing the Gaze piece up on the wall after details and in-progress shots. And the pregnant piece is absolutely stunning, love the juxtaposition with the design of the textile.

Liz Noonan said...

i LOVE the new piece! It's really very beautiful and expressive.

Joetta M. said...

so very happy that you all are enjoying the new piece, I was doubtful about if for awhile but think that it has really come to life and am excited about what I have left to do:)