Tuesday, December 7, 2010

back.


Why does it seem so much harder to have patience here?

We got home, finally, on Sunday night and are pretty much settled back into the apartment.
Today my plan is to go to the studio and start settling back in there.
I need to ship a sold work.
Take images of a potentially sold work.
Take images for an exhibit.
Both of the above works are done but I have not gotten around to photographing them either.
Get my brain to stop spinning.

and hopefully get the studio set up to work in for next time.

All while dealing with lil't who seemed to like Breckenridge better then here as he has had his fussy pants on since we have been home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have 2 boys less than 17 months apart. My head seems to never stop spinning... My mother in all of her nutty glory reminds me "that this is a short time in your life. Enjoy it as best you can". Thoughts to you. Katie

Joetta M. said...

i know you are so right. whenever I want to pull my hair out I just try to remember how precious this time is and before it I will miss the days when he needed me so:)