Thursday, March 15, 2012

photo run....



I have so many photos to share from fiber philly and so little time... that I am doing a random overflow post today. I will credit the images I can. You will have to find your own links. 2 more thorough reviews to come....



ok this might be dorky but these are fabric plants at the Philadelphia anthropologie. They were mixed with real plants and I loved them as much as a lot of the art I saw.

Andrea Donnelly above and images of A Sense of Place at the Philadelphia Arts Alliance below.





Kellijane work exhibited in a shop but looked great. Fun to see this way almost like walking through a collectors home....



Work from the excellent show Optical Fibers at space 1026 below.


a snuck shot at the Fabric Workshop:

Some work from B Square Gallery:



more at Crane Arts:

at Moore College of Art and Design

Wexler Gallery:



Snyderman-Works:


Sarah Wondrack a solo show in the gallery district not part of the event but should have been:


Ok... there is that. Be inspired.

No comments: