Friday, May 4, 2012

into the hoop and stuff

Astrid Phillips

Bonnie Peterson

Marie France Cournoyer

Sorry for my lack of posting about the studio as of late but in truth not enough has been happening there. With working on these commissions which will be done by today, teaching in NY and here and getting the small stories stuff in order so that I can curate it time and energy has been short. Not to mention a currently rather messy personal life. My studio has been neglected.
But with that said I am super looking forward to today as I have a LONG day all alone with my work. And though I have some minor "other" work to do I really can jump back in to my neglected hoop. With my solo show creeping up fast that is exactly what I need to do.

Be inspired by some more small stories submissions above.

No comments: