Tuesday, June 5, 2012

6 of me?

Slowly I am getting some progress done for this piece, which will be part of my solo show. It opens in just a little more then 2 weeks and I have 2 pieces that I have to finish and one more piece that I would like to include. I am feeling oh so overwhelmed.

I am always working and adding things until the very last minute. I also know that nothing except finishing the above piece is necessary but deeply feel that more work on the other pieces will simply make the show better. If only there were 6 of me, one to work and make money, one to be mama, one to be wife, one to be curator, one to be an administrative assistant, and then finally one in the studio. But there is just one of me so I am simply working my hardest to find balance and embrace whatever I manage to get accomplished.

No comments: