Monday, November 25, 2013

late night drawing....


Sometimes I do really love having my studio in my house-  like at 11pm a night when I get a random thought and can go in my studio for an hour and make a drawing.  I lazed out and did no get as much stitching as I would have liked yesterday but am excited about this drawing that I started late night.

I am excited to see how much I develop it. I am digging the fast unfinished look of things lately and kind of want my work to live there so we will see. I have a show in February and kind of have no idea what work will end up in it so I am just going with the flow and letting it go. In the end the show will be me curating from all this recent work and making sense of it somehow.


 Do you have late night rushes for your work?
(sorry the picture sucks but it was taken at midnight.)

No comments: