Tuesday, November 12, 2013

ripped

rip not included in image.

nothing more sucky then working for hours and hours and hours on something and then it rip. Ergh. Luckily it ripped in a way that is salvageable and luckily I love torn and healed linens more then anything. (it did not rip due to dry rot at least)

This has only happened once before but it is the worst. I do feel this one is very salvageable, if only I could find my patches I would see how well it will work out or not.

Today my precious studio day did not feel so studio like- the am was full of a to do list getting accomplished. So things off my back but not exactly what I love to do on my studio day. But good news is that I have been feeling pretty motivated to work an hour or 2 in the evening so feel like that sort of makes up for it. Sort of. 

A studio vacation sounds awesome.  Oh yeah those are called residencies and folks with 3 year olds have a really hard time doing them. Someday my 3 year old will be older and I will wish he was 3 again so I will celebrate not having them and hopefully will celebrate having them when that time comes.

No comments: