Tuesday, June 22, 2010

looks amazing...

Orly Cogan's pillows at from the tongue...

The install yesterday went so well. I was at the gallery ALL DAY long which was exhausting but I am so happy with the end results. But...

I am not sharing pictures today as I want there to be a nice surprise for those of you that are coming to the opening on Thursday. I have a feeling it is going to be HUGE.
Which is wonderful but I am worried about having enough wine. I think it is going to be a crowd!

Seriously the work looks so nice in the space and I think the way that it is installed really draws people into the space from the street and there is plenty of affordable work so I hope some of it ends up selling!!! I already picked out a piece to add to my collection.

But, I am crazy busy with all the details of the opening and my sister-in-law and mother-in-law are coming into town tomorrow so posting might be light this week. Next week FINALLY my schedule starts to ease up a little bit, thank goodness, which means some super awesome blog posts on the many fabulous artists in the show and some studio time!!!! yay.

1 comment:

Knotted Nest said...

I can't wait to see how you've arranged the show! I won't be at the opening, but I am planning a road trip for July! Have an amazing time : )