Friday, June 4, 2010

studio afternoon...


So we had our first successful studio afternoon yesterday. Me and lil't went to the studio for over 4 hours so that I could get it cleaned up and organized so his playpen fits in a workable way--
and so that I could get my work ready and packed to send off for my solo exhibit in California.

It was sticky & hot in there but all is finally ready, the studio looks good and my work is ironed and packed to ship this afternoon. The show I am shipping to is:

Joetta Maue - The Process of Forever - A Solo Exhibition of fiber work relating to the complex emotional journey of marriage and partnering

Curated by Erica Sheets

Opening June 18th 2010 from 7 - 10:00 pm

at the Basement Gallery Oakland, CA.

So for all you west coast readers it is a great chance to see my work up close and personal.
Now back to doing some promotion of from the tongue...

No comments: