Wednesday, November 3, 2010

moved in.


Some more peaks into my Tin Shop studio, now that I have moved in a bit.

SO excited and happy because I just sold this piece last week - but it will not be shipping off for awhile so decided to hang it up anyway. This is the image used for all my promotion here.

the table with the books I have been featured in and some linens waiting to be used.

a few interviews up on the wall and the piece I am currently working on.

my little embroidery corner.


such lovely light....
so happy.

4 comments:

artymess said...

Yes the light is so lovely ....

onesilentwinter said...

oh joetta what a wonderful experience in one of our most favorite states!

Joetta M. said...

thanks everybody, know of any cannot miss things to do?

Sonya Philip said...

This looks idyllic!