Saturday, March 22, 2008

2 + 2 = ?


We spent the morning with our new accountant and though I am not "too pretty" I am too busy to do math...
especially our complicated kind.
I cannot even explain the heavenly light that opened and the ginormous weight that was lifted of my petite shoulders as he took our pile of paperwork away.
If I had known how amazing it would be to not be doing our taxes and having someone else do them...
I would have done this years ago.
I have been as light as a bird all day....
plus it is GORGEOUS out.

Now when he tells us how much we owe the weight might partially return but I am going to enjoy this while I can.....

image from www.imagecache2.allposters.com

3 comments:

amy turn sharp said...

yes- I like dropping off all the load on our acct too

Marichelle said...

I love this! I'm deathly allergic to numbers =)

Joetta M. said...

Numbers??? poo-poo.