Sunday, March 2, 2008

mornings delights


So today I took the time to make a yummy and delicious breakfast and thought I would tempt your taste buds...
I love making weekend breakfast because generally I have the house to myself,

The family on Sunday morning: E watching me, maybe he will get a lick, C sleeping in, L sleeping in as well, B is not being photogenic but he is at my feet waiting for a drop to taste.

 it is so nice and quiet, and we have no where to rush too... the slowness of sunday's. 


According to the "egg man" to make the perfect egg add 2 t. water per egg (not milk) to make fluffy... and turn off heat before egg is totally done as it continues cooking for up to 2 minutes.

We are vegetarian so our breakfast is filled with this lovely green, food can be so gorgeous.

Yum, almost ready... green peppers, onions, garlic, and some chedder...simplicity

A little clean up  before I wake C and we sit down to eat.


Don't forget the most important part of a perfect breakfast, good coffee.
I am a bit of a coffee snob as I worked on and off in coffee shops for over 10 year, more on then off.   My favorite is a nice smooth Peruvian or New Guinea ground fresh for me each morning.
And of course Fair trade.
Yum..

Sit back and relax and enjoy your Sunday......


No comments: