Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Open Studios!!!


Hope to see you this Saturday at my Open studios!!
Details are:

What:BWAC Open Studios- Open studios throughout Red Hook, Brooklyn and my studio building has 30+ artists in itself.
Where: I am located at Screwball Spaces, 183 Lorraine Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231, 3rd Floor, Studio #2 - turn left off elevator
When: Sat May 30 - Sun May 31, 12-6pm (I will only be in my studio Saturday all day- I have to be at a meeting for another art event Sunday- but my studio will be open with my studio mate both days)

So come one, come all, visit me, see art, and see my awesome new space.

For more info and a map of participating studios go here: http://bklynstudiotour.wordpress.com/2009-tour-map/



Also check out my updated profile at the Elizabeth A. Sackler Feminist Art Base- if you do not know about this resource to research female artists you are about to find a meca!

No comments: